- DeltaQ technology is the next-generation array design that allows “Q” (directivity) to vary with each module in the array for more consistent coverage over wide frequency range, reduced array weight and cost, and outstanding vocal clarity. Arrays can cover large vertical angles with fewer boxes.
- Changeable waveguides –includes both 70°and 100°waveguides to adjust horizontal coverage. Largest-in-class size provides superior coverage control and vocal clarity. Change single panel for asymmetrical patterns. Optional 120°waveguides for SM20.
- Compact, portable enclosure –Versatile design allows both fixed install and portable applications, from small clubs and houses of worship to the largest performing arts centers and AV productions.
- Tour-sound output level –4x Bose EMB2S compression drivers, improved with more HF output, and 2x 8-inch neodymium high-power woofers allow array output up to 145 dB SPL.
- 3-point “quick pin” rigging -Fast, easy setup with up to 24 full-range modules and 10:1 safety factor.
- Removable side rigging -guard/handles –provides rigging guard and hand modules and 10:1 safety factor.holds for portable applications. Easily removed for permanent installs for reduced width and cleaner visual appearance.
Frequency Response (-3 dB)
69 Hz - 16 kHz
Frequency Range (-10 dB)
59 Hz - 18 kHz
Nominal Coverage Pattern (H x V)
100° H x 20° V (includes waveguides for 70° H x 20° V)
Long-Term Power Handling
Low Frequency: 450 W (1800 W peak)
High Frequency: 100 W (400 W peak)
Low Frequency: 8 Ω
High Frequency: 6 Ω
Sensitivity (SPL / 1 W @ 1 m)
Low Frequency: 94 dB
High Frequency: 105 dB
Maximum SPL @ 1 m
Low Frequency: 121 dB
High Frequency:125 dB
Calculated Maximum SPL @ 1 m, peak
Low Frequency: 127 dB
High Frequency:131 dB